What I Offer
I offer one to one supervision and group supervision for counsellors, therapists and other helping professionals, who want a safe and creative space to reflect on their practice with their clients. My theoretical model is relational & integrative and I have extensive experience of working with students, and experienced practitioners and helping professionals who are interested in reflective practice and continuing professional development.
I have worked as a supervisor since 1996, and have experience as an individual and group supervisor in two voluntary organisations, in private practice, and in within an NHS setting, where I worked with individuals, groups and multi-disciplinary teams. Through this I have developed a good understanding of supervision in an organisational context.
My original training in supervision was at Bristol University, when I did a MSc in Counselling (Supervision & Training) 2001. Since then I have done the following training with the Bath Consultancy group:-
- Working with Difference in Supervision - 2002 - Judy Ryde
- Advanced Supervision Training - 2005 - Joan Wilmot & Judy Ryde
- Supervision in Teams & Organisations - 2005 - Peter Hawkins
I have also attended numerous CPD supervision short courses and conferences.
The supervision course I taught
Between 2000 and 2016, I was course leader for the PG Diploma in Consultative Supervision (University of South Wales).
My fees for supervision are:-
- Qualified practitioners: - £45.00 for one hour. £65.00 for one and half hours.
- Therapy students in training: - £35.00 per hour. £50.00 for one and half hours.
The rate for groups is dependent on size. Contact me for further details.